About Skilled Staffing
Skilled Staffing is a skilled personnel company specializing in construction trades, light industrial, clerical and hospitality industries. We help businesses everyday with the constant challenges of finding qualified people to help their businesses grow.
Services and Features of Skilled Staffing
- Access to fully screened tradespeople with their own hand/power tools, transportation and safety equipment.
- A-Rated Insurance $5 million in General Liability and $1 million in Workers Compensation.
- Cost Savings Save $ on costly down-time, unemployment claims and payroll costs. No additional fees for nights, weekends or after hours crews.
- Flexibility – Get the help you need, when you need it.
Staff up when the job requires it and cut back on labor costs when you don’t – On demand!
We have worked on thousands of jobs from Key West to Port St. Lucie working with small firms to multi-national organizations. Our team recruits from within an extensive network of qualified personnel, in addition to traditional advertising methods to create a valuable workforce that goes far beyond a resume.
- We check tools, specific to trades and qualify each person on their capabilities.
- We recruit 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year so staff are always available.
- We provide onsite coordination and follow-up.
- Our coordinators verify all placements, help mobilize and safety check all jobsites.
- We verify references
- Background checks, drug-testing, and credit checks available upon request.
Our mission is to be the go-to company for qualified personnel with experience, tools, a-rated insurance and personal onsite service so every job is a complete success.
Keirin Shanahan – President
With over 20 years of experience in staffing and over 30 years experience in construction, Mr. Shanahan has a diverse background in multiple industries.
- Owner of Skilled Staffing, a skilled trades staffing company.
- 10 years as Managing Partner of Skilled Services, a skilled trades staffing company.
- Series 7 & 63 licensed Stockbroker / Account Executive for J.B. Oxford. New York & Miami.
- Project Manager for Eastern Stabilized Projects, a heavy equipment company in New Jersey.
- Interior Superintendent for Painting Contactor, New Jersey.
- Catering Manager for Shanahan Baking Corporation, New Jersey.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from University of Miami.
David Mojica – Operations Manager
14 years of regional management and sales experience within the staffing industry. Mr. Mojica was involved in all facets of the industry; sales, operations, recruiting, marketing, hiring and training, etc. Mr. Mojica has a degree in International Relations and is native to the South Florida area. Extensive training and involvement in the following key areas:
- Operations management
- Sales management
- Risk management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Employee relations
- Design and implementation of safety program